- 1 Consult your physician before use. The instruction presented herein are in no way intended as a substitute for medical advice or recommendations. Use the posture corrector at your own risk.
- 2 Do not wear the posture corrector longer than 90 minutes in one session. Start with 15 to 20 minutes a day for a couple of days and add about 30 minutes per day, until your body gets accustomed to its proper positioning.
- 3 Do not pull the straps to tight, it may disturb proper blood circulation.
- 4 Your posture corrector may be worn under clothing and can make direct contact with your skin; however, prolonged use of the posture corrector may cause irritation or chaffing of the skin. If such irritation occurs, temporarily cease use of the product and consider wearing the posture corrector over clothing for future use.
- 5 Do not wear while doing physical exercise.
- 6 Do not wear while sleeping.
- 7 The posture corrector is not for long-term use and should not be considered a permanent solution to posture problems. Prolonged use is not recommended and may cause your muscles to atrophy
- 1 Tear along the notched portions on top of the packaging to open. Unfasten the waist belt to release the shoulder straps.
- 2 Put your arms through the shoulder straps as you would a backpack or jacket with the Everlasting Comfort logo facing outward.
- 3 Tighten the waist belt around your waist until secure and comfortable.
- 4 Tighten the shoulder straps by pulling the (2) horizontal tension fasteners forward and reattaching to the waist belt.
- 5 Enjoy the benefits of improved posture!.
Hand wash ONLY and allow the product to air dry. This product is NOT Machine Washable or Dryer safe.