Grow Light Manual
- 1 Use this grow light only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- 2 DO NOT immerse the grow light in water. Never clean this unit while it's plugged in. To disconnect, turn controls to the OFF position, then unplug it from the outlet.
- 3 DO NOT allow the inside of the grow light to become wet during operation or in storage. Always store in a dry area free from potential moisture.
- 4 DO NOT use it if the power supply cord is damaged. If damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, a certified service agent, or a similarly qualified person to avoid hazards and electrocution.
DO NOT leave the grow light plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the grow light is not in use, turn the unit Off, then UNPLUC it,
- 1 Thoroughly inspect the unit in its entirety for any cracks, chips, or damage that could cause the unit to malfunction.
- 2 DO NOT use if damage is found.
- 3 Only a professional or authorized repairman should repair this appliance.
- 4 Keep the grow light and all of it's packaging away from children and infants.
- 5 Before unplugging the power cord, be sure to turn off the unit's power. When touching the unit ensure your hands are dry to prevent electric shock.
- 6 If the unit has an abnormal sound or odor while in operation, please shut it down immediately and disconnect the power plug. Any repairs must be done by a professional repairman.
- 7 Connect only the electric plug to a secure wall socket.
- 8 Make sure the power supply cord is positioned to not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
- 9 Be sure that no other appliances are in use on the same electrical circuit as your product, or an overload could occur.
- 10 To reduce the risk of damage to the power supply cord or outlet, pull by grasping the plug instead of the cord when disconnecting the unit.
- 11 Before cleaning or moving the unit, turn it Off and disconnect the plug from its power source.
- 12 The unit is equipped with a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, plug into a secure wall socket only as intended. If the plug does not fit into the outlet, flip the plug 180 degrees and try again. If it still does not fit into the socket, contact a professional electrician. DO NOT attempt to modify the plug in any way.
- 13 Clean only as instructed in the Maintenance Section. DO NOT clean with any other cleaning agents.
- 14 DO NOT override the timer control.
- 15 DO NOT use outdoors.
- 16 Do NOT operate in water.
- 17 DO NOT use or add any attachments to the unit that do not come with the unit.
- 18 Place the unit on a firm, flat and dry surface.
- 19 DO NOT use this appliance in any kind of flammable environment.
- 20 Keep the unit away from any heat source, i.e. heaters, furnaces, and avoid direct sunlight.
- 21 Industrial or household use only.
- 1 Remove the plastic film tab from the battery compartment of the remote control.
- 2 Unscrew the protective cap from the center of the tripod assembly.
- 3 Hold the tripod assembly while loosening the retaining screw that secures the center rod in place (second retaining screw from the top).
- 4 Pull the center rod up so it is above the tripod legs and retighten the retaining screw to secure the center rod.
- 5 Connect the tripod's center rod to the base of the grow light assembly and fully tighten it.
- 6 Extend the tripod legs by loosening the bottom retaining screw and pulling the legs down from the base of the tripod.
- 7 Adjust the tripod legs to the desired height level: Flat or raised.
- 8 Lock the tripod legs in place by tightening the retaining screw at the top of the leg assembly (bottom retaining screw).
Adjusting the grow light's height:
Adjust each center rod section individually by loosening the retaining screws, pulling the center rod to the desired height, and retightening the retaining screws.
Adjust the height using the retaining screws in the following order:Second retaining screw from the bottom Third retaining screw from the bottom Top retaining screw
- 10 Before operating the Grow Light, remove any plastic packaging, including each lamp head's protective film.
- 1 Adjust each LED lamp head to its desired angle and position in proximity to your plants.
- 2 Connect the grow light cord to the power adapter and plug it into a standard wall socket.
- 3 Turn on the light via the wired control module or by using the remote control.
- 4 Set all lights, or each individual light, to the desired light mode.
THE EVERLASTING COMFORT CROW LICHT OFFERS TWO OPERATIONAL MODES:
Default Mode: All Lights On
Program Mode (Settings Button): Programs each individual light for brightness, color, and time.
IN BOTH DEFAULT AND PROGRAM MODE, YOU CAN:
Control brightness by cycling through II dimming functions.
Control color by cycling through 7 different colors.
Control timing by cycling through 6 different timer options.
Keeps lights on for 3 hours before they shut off
Keeps lights on for 6 hours before they shut off
Keeps lights on for 9 hours before they shut off
Keeps lights on for 12 hours before they shut off
Keeps lights on for 15 hours before they shut off
Keeps lights on for 18 hours before they shut off
"C" button clears out timer
PROGRAMMING INDIVIDUAL LAMPS
- 1 Turn the unit on with the wireless remote or the wired control module.
- 2 Press the settings button.
- 3 You can program each individual lamp head for brightness, color, and time.
- 4 Cycle through the lamp you want by pressing the Settings button until the desired light turns on.
- 5 Once the lamp you desire is selected, change the settings to your desired timing, color and brightness.
- 6 Press the Settings button again to cycle to the next lamp head until you cycle through and program all four light heads.
- 7 To reset all lamp heads to the default mode, press and hold the Settings button.
When you have programmed all of the individual lamps, you are set in that programming mode. Until you choose to go back to default mode and out of programming mode, you will have limited control of all of the lamps. To exit programming mode and start over in default mode, press and hold the Settings button once again until all of the lamps reset to the default color.
USING THE WIRELESS REMOTE and WIRED CONTROL MODULE:
ON and OFF: Turns the lights on and off
BRIGHTNESS CONTROL: Changes the brightness of all of the lights in default state or individual lights in programming mode.
LIGHT COLOR MODE: Changes the color of all the lights in default state or individual lights in programming mode.
LAMP SELECTOR (Pendulum Button): Turns lamps on and off in succession. This button allows you to cycle through the number of lamps you want on. (Default Mode & Wireless Remote Only)
TIMER BUTTONS: Sets the time for all the lights in default state or individual lights in programming mode. Six timer settings are available: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, or 18 hours.
Wireless Remote: Has individual buttons for each timer setting.
Wired Control Module: Has a clock button that cycles through timer settings.
'C' Button: Clears out the timer selections. (Wireless Remote Only)
SETTINGS: Allows the programming of individual lamps heads. See 'Programming Individual Lamps' for detailed operational instructions.NOTE
You can use the remote up to 30 feet away.
Unplug the unit and use a water dampened cloth to clean the unit. Do not pray the unit with household cleaners.
Determine the best light color, brightness and timing for your indoor plants.
Unit doesn't appear to turn on.
Unit is on but may not seem like it.
Make sure unit is plugged in and receiving electricity.
All lights aren't adjusting for time, brightness, or color.
The power adapter is not properly connected or the remote battery is dead/installed improperly.
You are in programming mode and out of default mode.
Make sure the wired connections are installed correctly and the remote's battery is not dead.
Exit programming mode and start over in default mode by pressing and holding the Settings button until all of the lights reset to the default color.
Unit has a burning odor or is smoking.
You may have received a defective unit.
Turn off and disconnect the power plug. Any repairs must be done by a professional repairman.
If within the 2-year warranty period, contact Upper Echelon Products customer support.