Remove the bike seat with the seatpost from the bike. Follow the instruction below per your bike’s seatpost type.SEATPOST TYPE 1
Round top seatpost. Typically found on most exercise bikes.
- 1 Use the wrench and/or your fingers to unscrew and loose the lateral nuts on either side of the bike seat. Then slide your old bike seat off the seatpost.
- 2 Place the seatpost onto the new bike seat.
- 3 Loosely tighten the lateral nuts on either side of the bike seat.
- 4 Place the bike seat and seatpost back on your bike.
- 5 Align the bike seat to be parallel with the ground or to the desired angle.
- 6 When the desired angle is found, use the wrench to securely tighten the lateral nuts on either side of the bike.
- 7 If further adjustments are needed, use the wrench to loosen the lateral nuts on either side of the bike seat and repeat steps 5-6.
SEATPOST TYPE 2
Bent top and clamp mechanism that attaches directly onto the bike seat rails, as shown in the illustration.
- 1 Use the wrench to remove the seat adaptor from your new bike seat by unscrewing the lateral nuts on either side of the bike seat rails. Then slide the adapter out of the rails. Apply some force if needed..
- 2 Use the hex key to unscrew the bolts from your old bike seat and slide the seatpost out.
- 3 Take your new bike seat and mount the seatpost onto the rails. Thenloosely screw the bolt(s) using the hex key.
Do not tighten the bolt(s) all the way. You will need to place the bike seat and seatpost on the bike to adjust the angle before tightening.
- 4 Place the bike seat and seatpost on the bike.
- 5 Ensure the bike seat is parallel to the ground. Then tighten the bolt(s) using the hex key. Once it’s securely fixed to the seatpost, go for a test ride.
Use a damp cloth to wipe down the bike seat after use and let it air dry.
Your seat position depends on your personal preference, so keep making adjustments until you feel comfortable while you're riding.
- Dimensions 26 x 21cm / 10.2 x 8.2"
- Weight (excluding adaptor) 720g / 25.4 oz
- Material 100% High Density Memory Foam