Although not sharp, they do have a point that could be harmful if not handled or installed properly.
- 1 Open the side storage pocket and remove the 6 included ground stakes. NOTE:Only 4 ground stakes are required to secure your beach blanket to the ground. 2 extra replacement stakes are included for your convenience.
- 2 Remove the beach blanket from the storage bag.
- 3 Spread the blanket out over the area you want to cover.
- 4 Clip the storage bag to the blanket.
Secure the blanket to the ground using the below method:
A.Fill the corner pockets on the underside of the blanket with sand or dirt to weigh it down. B.Use the ground stakes and corner strap to secure the blanket to the ground.
- NOTE If using the stakes and corner straps to secure your blanket to the ground, we recommend tapping lightly on the top of the stake using a mallet or weighted object. However, please be gentle, hammering too hard could damage the stakes on harder ground.
- 1 When you`re finished using the beach blanket, carefully remove the stakes from the ground and dump out any sand or dirt from the corner pockets.
- 2 Shake the blanket to remove any sand, dirt, or debris.
- 3 Fold the blanket in half.
- 4 Fold the blanket in half again in the same direction.
- 5 Fold the blanket in thirds in the same direction, with the second fold overlapping the first fold.
- 6 Fold the blanket lengthwise, to cut the length in half. Then repeat the same fold again stacking the blanket into three layers, as shown in the illustration below.
- 7 Starting from one end, roll the blanket tightly all the way to the opposite end.
- 8 Slip the blanket into the storage bag and tighten the drawstring.
- 9 Fasten the buckle and tighten the strap.
- 10 Store the stakes in the storage bag`s side pocket and zip it closed.
The beach blanket and storage bag are both machine washable and dryer safe. Machine Wash Cold on Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry on Gentle Cycle (No Heat).
Standart: 7 x 8' (213 x 244 cm)
Large: 9 x 10.66' (274 x 325 cm)
- Beach Blanket Material 100% Polyester
- Ground Stake Material PP, Polypropylene