Indicator light not illuminated with no mist.
Power supply is not properly plugged into a wall socket.
Power switch is not turned on.
Plug the power supply cord into a wall socket.
Rotate knob clockwise to power on.
Indicator light is red with no mist.
A. There is no water in tank.
B. Atomizer is dirty or floater is missing or stuck to the bottom.
C. Unit was turned on too quickly when tank was attached to base .
D. Unit reset needed.
E. Too much moisture/humidity in circuit board.
A. Add water to tank.
B. Clean base, atomizer, and floater according to section 6 Maintenance. Check to make sure floater is not stuck to the bottom. With the unit UNPLUGGED, add enough water directly to the base and make sure the floater floats.
C. Press the control button to the OFF position and wait 10 seconds before turning back on.
D. Press control button to OFF position. Unplug the unit from the wall and wait 2 mins. Plug the unit back into the wall, fill the water tank with water, and press the control button to the ON position.
E. Unplug unit from wall. Empty base of all water, dry with towel, turn upside down,, remove essential oil tray and let dry for 24 hours.
Indicator light is working (yellow, blue, or green lights) with little or no mist.
Atomizer is dirty.
Clean base and atomizer according to section Maintenance
Mist has a bad odor.
The water, tank, or base is not clean.
Clean base and atomizer according to section Maintenance
Humidifier is emitting a white dust/residue.
Use of tap water with a high mineral content, aka “hard water".
Clean tank and base and use only demineralized or distilled water.
DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, press the control button until the light goes off, then UNPLUG it.
: Ne laissez pas l'humidificateur branché pendant de longues périodes (c'est-à-dire plusieurs jours ou plus) sans utilisation. Cela provoque une défaillance prématurée des circuits. Lorsque l'humidificateur n'est pas utilisé, appuyez sur le bouton de commande jusqu'à ce que le voyant s'éteigne, puis débranchez-le..
UNPLUG FROM POWER SOURCE
Table of contents
We're experts in improving indoor air quality, and our ultrasonic humidifier will dissipate dryness and increase moisture wherever you choose to use it. To ensure optimal performance, please read this guide carefully before use. The ultrasonic humidifier atomizes water into ultra-fine particles using the principle of ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation, and diffuses water into the air through a pneumatic device to evenly humidify the air.
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE)
- 1 IMPORTANT: DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, press the control button until the light goes off, then UNPLUG it
- CONSEIL IMPORTANT: Ne laissez pas l'humidificateur branché pendant de longues périodes (c'est-à-dire plusieurs jours ou plus) sans utilisation. Cela provoque une défaillance prématurée des circuits. Lorsque l'humidificateur n'est pas utilisé, appuyez sur le bouton de commande jusqu'à ce que le voyant s'éteigne, puis débranchez-le
2 Thoroughly inspect the unit in its entirety for any cracks, chips, or damage which could cause the unit to leak.
DO NOT USE if any damage is found.
- 3 Only a professional or authorized repairman should repair this appliance.
- 4 If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, a certified service agent or a similarly qualified person to avoid hazard and electrocution.
- 5 If the unit has an abnormal sound or odor while in operation, please shut it down immediately and disconnect the power plug. Any repair must be done by a professional repairman.
- 6 Please hold the water tank using two hands when adding water to avoid dropping the water tank.
- 7 When the unit is on, DO NOT remove the water tank.
- 8 DO NOT operate the unit when the water tank is empty.
- 9 Do not add any chemical agents to the base or water tank. Do not add essential oils to the base or water tank. Only add essential oils to the specified essential oil tray as outlined in this manual. (See Fig. 3 Exploded Diagram)
- 10 Before cleaning or moving the unit, turn off and disconnect the plug from its power source.
- 11 When in operation, never place your hand inside the base or near the atomizer as it is dangerous and may cause electrocution.
- 12 Do not add hot water above 104 °F to the water tank to avoid discoloration and distortion.
- 13 This humidifier is intended for indoor use only
- 14 Do not plug the unit into any type of power source with wet hands to avoid the risk of electric shock.
- 15 Connect only the electrical plug to a secure wall socket.
- 16 IMPORTANT: Using tap water with a high mineral content aka "hard water" with any humidifier can cause a fine white dust to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water.
- 17 Do not place any metals, chemicals or detergents into the water tank or base; may cause poor atomization.
- 18 Never pour out the remaining water from the water base without unplugging and powering down the unit (power turned to OFF), otherwise the atomizer will burn out immediately.
- 1 After refilling the water tank with water, make sure the valve is tightened firmly before placing it back onto the base.
- 2 Ideal operating environment: Temperature: 41-104°F, Humidity: < 65% RH.
- 3 Place the unit on a firm, flat and dry surface.
- 4 Keep humidifier away from children and infants.
- 5 DO NOT use this appliance in any kind of inflammable environment.
- 6 Keep unit away from any heat source, i.e. heaters, furnaces, and avoid direct sunlight.
- 7 Keep the unit in normal room temperatures. Do not operate the unit in freezing temperatures.
- 8 Direct nozzle to spray mist away from furniture and electric appliances, as they may become damp or be left with a white powder-like residue.
- 9 Please follow the recommendations in the illustrations on the next page to properly operate your humidifier in your home.
- 1 Place the unit 6ft away from TVs, audio equipment, dry surface. and any other, electronic appliances.
- 2 Place the unit on a firm, steady, flat and dry surface. Avoid any inclination.
- 3 Place the unit away from any heat sources, such as furnaces, and avoid direct sunlight.
- 4 Do not place the unit near curtains.
- 5 IMPORTANT: Using tap water with a high mineral content aka "hard water" with any humidifier can cause a fine white dust to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water.
- 1 Set the unit to the OFF position by pushing the control button until the indicator light goes off.
- 2 With both hands, lift the water tank off the base and flip it over to avoid water from dripping from the bottom of the tank. If the mist nozzle is removed or falls off, make sure to reattach it to the water tank prior to use.
- 3 Twist open the valvе.
4 Fill with water.
DO NOT add any other substance other than tap water or filtered water.
- 5 Reattach valve to water tank and reposition water tank onto the base with the water level window on the right side of the water tank. If using the handle to reposition the water tank onto the base, place another hand underneath the tank for support. NOTE: Allow about 10 seconds for water to flow from water tank into the base before you turn the unit on.
- 6 OPTIONAL: Add essential oil to the white sponge in the essential oil tray located on the backside of the base.
7 A. Press the control button to set your desired mist output level. Refer to the illustration below.
B. NIGHT LIGHT OPERATION: Press and hold the control button at any time for three seconds to turn on or turn off the LED night light located inside the water tank. The water level window on the front side of the unit and underneath the water tank should light up blue.
C. The unit features an “Auto Shut Off’ safety feature. When the unit is low on water, it will cut off the atomizer to stop the mist and the indicator light will turn red. To refill the water tank, turn the unit OFF and repeat steps 1-6.
D. IMPORTANT TIP: DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, press the control button until the light goes off, then UNPLUG it.
- 8 If storing the humidifier, make sure to drain out all of the water from the unit and dry thoroughly
- Model No. S-HUM
- Voltage 120V 60Hz
- Power 23 W
- Capacity 4.0 L
- Noise <40 dB
- Material ABS
- Mist Output 60-160 ml/h
IMPORTANT TIP: DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged period (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not use, turn the knob to the OFF position and UNPLUG it.
Before performing any type of maintenance and cleaning, be sure to unplug the unit from its power source.
CLEAN THE WATER TANK (ONCE EVERY 2-3 WEEKS)
Turn unit OFF and unplug from the wall socket.
CLEAN BASE (ONCE A WEEK)
Turn unit OFF and unplug from wall socket.
Warning: Use both hands to lift entire base and tilt to one side to pour water out as shown in (Fig. 7). Use mild dish soap and water to clean the base and clean away any residue near the floater and the atomizer with a brush as shown in (Fig. 7). Only pour water into the base using a cup, never direct from a faucet. Never place the base under running water as this could cause water flow to reach the motor located at the bottom of the base.
TOP VIEW OF BASE
EXTERNAL CLEANING OF HUMIDIFIER
Rinse soft cloth in warm water below 104°F, add a small amount of mild dish soap to soft cloth, and wipe off any surface stains.