Memory Foam Half Moon Bolster Pillow
Bundle and Save 15%
100% PREMIUM MEMORY FOAM
ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR RECOMMENDED DESIGN
PREGNANCY & MATERNITY SUPPORT
RELIEVES PAIN & DISCOMFORT
RESPONDS TO BODY HEAT
No one said being in the 40's club comes with complimentary back pain. This pillow help support my back and I don't wake up in as much pain as before.
Not too firm or soft; somewhere in between...
Wish the bolster pillow was a little higher
I use one on each side for my shoulder & arm issues after surgery. It seems to help a bit with my discomfort. They are good & firm, so you don't have to worry about the foam flattening quickly.
Where is made
I use it for leg support
It’s the perfect size and is very comfortable. I wish I had ordered it sooner!
Discover exceptional comfort and pain relief with Everlasting Comfort's Half Moon Bolster Pillow. The pain-relieving design of this orthopedic pillow provides the perfect soft but firm density support for your lower back, lumbar, spine, hips, legs, knees, ankles, and sciatic pain.
It's made of 100% premium quality memory foam with zero additives or fillers. Because of this, it can respond to your body heat to mold perfectly to you. Yet, it can keep its shape forever!
It's also incredibly resilient and will never flatten or deform, even after consistent use. Its ergonomic curved structure contours perfectly to fit underneath or between your legs, perfect for back or side sleeping and relieving orthopedic pain. And, it's thoughtfully designed to provide maximum comfort and balanced support during periods like pregnancy and maternity.
The multi-use bolster pillow is more or less a type of "wedge" pillow that can be used for sleeping, as a back support pillow for your office chair, or as a neck roll pillow for added support while sleeping. And, it comes with a super soft breathable air-layer cover that's easily removable, machine washable, and dryer safe.
Whether you suffer from chronic back, hip, leg, or joint pain, this back pillow is perfect for relieving your aches and pains and getting better circulation. There’s absolutely no reason to continue living with pain that can be avoided. So stop suffering and purchase your Everlasting Comfort Bolster Pillow today. It’s time to live each day feeling refreshed and free of aches and pains.
Do you live your life limited by the confines of chronic pain that never seem to go away? Do you need a versatile pillow that can be used to alleviate a wide range of aches and pains?
If so, then the Everlasting Comfort Bolster Pillow is the perfect fit! You can use it between your legs as you sleep, under your knees, behind your neck, and behind your back to relieve chronic pain.
If you experience pain after waking up each morning or after sitting or lying down for long periods of time, it’s probably because your body has poor posture, which leads to pain and aggravation.
Adding a supportive half-moon pillow made from solid memory foam to correct posture and straighten your body can make a world of difference. Depending on your specific needs, it might suit you better than a lumbar pillow or knee roll pillow.
Let’s take a closer look at the amazing benefits this pillow can offer:
- 100% memory foam: This half-moon pillow is made with 100% hypo-allergenic memory foam and zero additives. This is the same type of foam that comes from the top memory foam manufacturers in the world. The memory foam molds perfectly to your body, providing you with maximum comfort and firm support.
- Orthopedic design that alleviates pain: This pillow has an ergonomic curve that’s created to alleviate back, lumbar, spine, hips, legs, and knee pain. It has an orthopedic structure that contours perfectly to your body, providing you with the support you need.
- Soft and breathable cover: This bolster pillow comes with a soft removable cover that provides an incredible amount of comfort. This outer layer can also be easily removed and machine washed so that it’s always fresh and clean.
- Multi-function design: The Everlasting Comfort Half-Moon Pillow can be used in a variety of ways to meet your every need while fitting the shape of your body. You can use it under your knees as you’re lying down, between your legs if you sleep on your side, behind your neck to support your head, and behind your back to provide lumbar support.
This pillow is perfect for anyone that needs support throughout the day to help alleviate chronic pain. It’s also very helpful for pregnant women that need additional support while sitting and laying down so they can avoid back and joint pain.
- Lifetime replacement guarantee: We know how much you’ll love your bolster pillow, so if anything happens to it, Everlasting Comfort will replace it right away with a brand new one, so you’ll never be without your half-moon pillow again.
What Is a Bolster Pillow?
There are so many different types of pillows that can be used for support while you sleep. Whether you’re looking for a bolster pillow or a knee pillow, Everlasting Comfort has got you covered. A bolster pillow is a popular type of support pillow that can be used when sitting on while lying down.
It’s a long cylindrical pillow that is usually made with visco-elastic memory foam, polyester, or cotton. While the pillows made with polyester and cotton are effective, they’re not nearly as effective as those made with memory foam.
Sometimes these pillows are referred to as “hugging” pillows because of their cylindrical shape. However, they’re actually made to support different parts of the body, most commonly the neck and knees.
Because this pillow is cylindrical and not shaped for a certain part of the body, you can use it for many different things, including as a knee support pillow or a wedge body pillow. You’ll find that it’s quite versatile. However, most of our customers tend to use it while sleeping to reduce pain and discomfort.
Our bolster pillow is a half moon instead of being cylindrical, and it’s made from high-density memory foam. The ergonomic curve is great for supporting both the head and the neck whenever you require a bit of extra support.
Why Is it So Important To Get a Good Night’s Sleep?
Getting a good night’s sleep is vital for your everyday life. If you don’t sleep well, you may find that your quality of life is compromised. You may feel sluggish, tired, and unmotivated the next day. Those aren’t the only consequences of poor sleep, either. As an adult, you should get at least seven hours of sleep each night. While the amount of sleep that you get each night is important, you should also be concerned with the quality of your sleep.
Are you sleeping without interruption? Are you falling into REM sleep? These questions are important in determining how restful your sleep actually is. If you are getting enough sleep but that sleep is low quality, you may still experience sleep deprivation the next day.
What Is REM Sleep?
REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement and refers to a state of sleep in which your eyes move rapidly around in a range of different directions but don’t send any visual information to your brain. During this time period, your sleep is much deeper. This is also the time in which you usually dream.
REM sleep stages last from five to 15 minutes each, lengthening the longer you’re asleep. Sometimes you can experience REM sleep for up to an hour. If you sleep through the night but don’t achieve REM sleep, there’s probably something wrong with your sleep. Maybe you’re not comfortable, or perhaps you keep waking up. No matter what, you’ll be able to fix it with a little bit of research into your sleeping habits.
How Does Poor Sleep Affect Your Life?
Whether you like it or not, poor sleep can have a huge range of different effects on your life. No matter why you’re sleeping poorly, whether it’s due to pain, mental health, or a noisy environment, your daily life will have to deal with the consequences.
Unfortunately, there’s much more to sleep deprivation than just being overtired. There are some side effects that can’t be solved with a quick nap or a good night’s sleep. Some consequences are lasting, and the more you fall behind with sleep, the more serious those consequences will be.
If you’re experiencing a lack of sleep or sleep deprivation, you can expect to also experience some of these side effects of poor sleep:
Mental Side Effects
- Memory Issues: When you don’t get enough sleep at night, it can be much harder to retain information. If you have a big test, an interview, or a presentation coming up, make sure you get a good night’s rest so that you’re able to remember everything you need to remember for the big day. Studying after a night of no sleep won’t help you much.
- Mood Changes or Mood Swings: Sleep deprivation is likely going to make you moody. You may feel like you can’t control your emotions or like everything is trying to attack you. It’s normal to feel overly sensitive when you don’t get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation can also lead to depression and anxiety in some, whether new or increased.
- Trouble Concentrating: When you don’t get enough sleep, you become groggy and discombobulated. This can lead to a feeling of confusion or concentration. It may be harder to understand what’s going on in different circumstances.
Physical Side Effects
- Weakened Immune System: Your immune system’s defenses will become weakened when you don’t sleep enough. This means that your body won’t have the energy to properly fight off intruders, meaning that it’ll be easier for you to get sick.
- Higher Risk for Diabetes, Heart Disease, and Stroke: When you don’t get enough sleep, you put your body at risk for all kinds of different diseases. When compared to people who get enough sleep, those who don’t are at higher risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- Lowered Sex Drive: When you don’t sleep enough, you won’t have enough energy to power your libido. In men, lowered testosterone levels are also common after lack of sleep, which can lead to a lowered sex drive.
- Bad Balance or Vertigo: Lack of sleep may also affect your balance and coordination. That’s right; if you don’t get enough sleep, you can actually become more clumsy.
- Weight Gain: When you don’t sleep enough, the hormones in your body that control your appetite are thrown out of sync. The ones that are supposed to suppress your appetite go down, and the ones that are supposed to increase your appetite go up, meaning you’ll be hungrier. When you eat more calories, you’ll gain more weight.
- High Blood Pressure: If you sleep less than five hours a night, your risk for high blood pressure increases. The longer you stick to this routine, the higher risk you’ll be at.
- Higher Risk of Car Accident: And finally, if you get behind the wheel of a vehicle when you’re sleep-deprived, you put yourself at a much higher risk for causing a car accident.
Conditions That a Bolster Pillow Can Help With
Because a bolster pillow can help with all different types of pain, it’s a great tool to have around your house in case of emergencies. Whether you experience hip, neck, back, or knee pain, a bolster can help you live much more comfortably.
There are so many conditions that a bolster pillow can help with, including:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Avascular Necrosis
- Bone cancer
- Broken Bones
- Body pains
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Baker’s Cysts
- Meniscus Tears
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Sciatic Nerve Pains
- General Back Pain
- Varicose veins
- Hip alignment
- Surgery recovery, like from a hip replacement
- And so many more
No matter what you’re experiencing, a bolster pillow will be able to help you. By placing a bolster pillow under your knees or under your neck while you sleep, you’ll be able to feel the pain melt away from your body, allowing you to get a good night’s sleep.
Even if you aren’t in pain or you don’t have a chronic illness, using a bolster pillow can still help you sleep better, and it can prevent pain from occurring in the first place.
If you’re uncertain about whether or not a bolster pillow is right for you, try one out. If you don’t like it, you can return it to Everlasting Comfort free of charge. We’re that sure that you’re going to love it.
Living with Chronic Pain: Learning To Manage Pain
Unfortunately, living with chronic pain means that you’ll often be in pain. There are some days that will be better than others, but for the most part, there’s a high chance you’re experiencing some kind of pain. The bad thing about chronic pain is that you can’t get rid of it.
There’s no medication that you can take that will wipe your body completely free of the pain that you feel. You’re kind of just stuck with the feeling of pain until you learn how to get used to it.
Oftentimes getting used to it means that you have to find ways to manage the pain. Since you can’t get rid of it, you instead have to find ways that make it bearable. For a lot of people, that means trying alternative treatment options, like infrared saunas and ice baths.
For others, it means trying out support cushions and essential oils. Different treatment options work for different people, so you really have to spend the time figuring out what works best for you. Everyone is different.
Pillows for All Types of Sleepers
Whether you’re a side sleeper, a stomach sleeper, or a back sleeper, we offer different types of pillows to help with your comfort level. It’s very important to be comfortable when you go to bed in order to get the best quality of sleep. Comfort prevents pain and discomfort from occurring, which means you’ll be more likely to sleep through the night.
If you sleep on your side, you’re probably used to experiencing pain in your hips, knees, and lower back. This is because your knees and hips lock into place in the middle of the night. Your spine also condenses in this position and can cause you pain.
Sleeping unsupported on your side can be uncomfortable, but there are solutions. Using a knee pillow is a great way to separate your knees to get maximum knee support and proper hip alignment. This will help your spine a little, but there’s no real way to avoid the condensing of your spine in this position. If you experience a lot of pain while sleeping on your side, you may want to try a different position entirely.
If you sleep on your back, you may experience some discomfort in your knees, hips, and spine. Your hips might not be sitting in a way that properly supports your back, and your knees might lock and cause you pain.
To fix these problems, use the half-moon bolster pillow. This will ensure that your knees are propped up, placing your hips and spine into a much more comfortable position.
If you sleep on your stomach, neither of these two pillows is geared to improving your sleeping posture. However, placing a thin, flat pillow under your stomach and pelvis will help to give you the extra support you need while taking the pressure off your hips.
Other Comfort Items for Your Home
Here at Everlasting Comfort, we offer so many items to help you improve your home and body. We care about you, and we want to make sure that you’re taking care of yourself. This is the only body you get, so it’s important to keep it in tip-top shape.
Here are some of the other comfort products that we offer that can help you stay comfy and cool all year round:
- Coccyx cutout seat cushions and lumbar back support cushions. Use these in your home office or regular office. These seat cushions will help to take the pressure off your tailbone and hips, keeping you comfortable while working.
- Armrests and footrests. By using these tools, you’ll be able to elevate your ergonomic positioning while in front of your computer to prevent joint pain and swelling.
- Air humidifier. By using an air humidifier in a dry climate, you’ll be able to reduce dry skin, brittle hair, bloody noses, coughs, and more.
- Essential oil diffusers. With different essential oils, you can treat headaches, trouble sleeping, focus issues, mental health problems, and more with this handy oil diffuser.
- Soft blankets. With our soft faux fur blanket, you’ll be able to curl up on the couch and feel as comfortable as possible.
- Travel pillows. With our excellent travel pillow, you’ll be supported even when you take it to the skies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dimensions of this pillow?
Our Everlasting Comfort Half Moon Bolster Pillow is 20.25" x 7.75" x 4".
2. My mother has short, very heavy legs, and the metal bar in her lift chair hurts under her legs. Will this provide soft but optimal support for her?
Yes! Our Everlasting Comfort Half Moon Bolster Pillow provides the perfect soft but firm density for support.
3. I need it to correct my over-extended knees while sleeping on my back. What happens when I roll over; is it awkward?
The ergonomically curved half moon structure of our Everlasting Comfort Half Moon Bolster Pillow contours perfectly to fit underneath or between your legs to accommodate both back and side sleepers.
4. What is a bolster pillow used for?
A bolster pillow is used to minimize pressure on the back by elevating or separating the legs.
5. How do you use a bolster pillow?
A bolster pillow can be used under the legs while sleeping and can additionally be used to support the head.
6. Can you sleep on a bolster pillow?
Yes, the Everlasting Comfort Bolster Pillow is designed for side- and back-sleepers.
7. How do you lay on a bolster?
The Everlasting Comfort Bolster Pillow’s ergonomic half-moon design under or between the legs.
Choose Everlasting Comfort’s Bolster Pillow Today
Whether you suffer from chronic back, hip, leg, or joint pain, this pillow is perfect for relieving your aches and pains. Additionally, this pillow is the ideal gift for pregnant women who need extra support or for people who experience pain from sciatica.
There’s no reason to continue living with chronic pain that can be avoided with the simple addition of this half-moon pillow. Purchase your Everlasting Comfort Bolster Pillow today and leave chronic pain behind you. It’s time to live each day feeling refreshed and free of aches and pains.