Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier 4L
Bundle and Save 15%
Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier 4L
Essential Oil Diffuser
4L (1 GAL) WATER TANK
ESSENTIAL OIL TRAY
UP TO 300 SQ FT OF COVERAGE & 40 HOURS OF OPERATION
REDUCES AIRBORNE VIRUSES & BACTERIA
ETL SAFETY CERTIFIED
Easy to start and easy to use
Works great like essential oil area
Works great and quiet!
Even on the lowest setting it uses up the tank fast. Still a very good product
Exactly what I needed
Love the double vent and the night light.
Very Very nice and modern
Although I was looking for a warm air humidifier I do love this one for my bedroom. It is quiet and such a quality machine. We live in a very dry climate and can quickly feel a difference when in use. Now I want a warm air humidifier from this very company!
Transforming your indoor space into a harmonious ecosystem is a breeze with the Everlasting Comfort 4 Liter Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. The benefits of humidifiers are wide ranging. From helping soothe symptoms of the common cold and flu, to providing relief from asthma and other allergens; you can relax comfortably knowing the air you and family are breathing is safer from bacteria, mold spores, and airborne viruses. And helping to improve your respiratory health is a crucial factor in optimizing your indoor living spaces.
Thoughtfully designed and meticulously built, our ultrasonic humidifier is loaded with features. The filterless design, will save you money when compared to other units that require expensive replacement filters. It features an automatic shut-off function and large 4 liter (1 gallon) water tank that lasts up to 40 hours and creates a soft and soothing mist for rooms up to 300 square feet. Our humidifier for bedrooms also includes an aroma tray where you can add a variety of essential oils to help keep the air from becoming dry. It's the ultimate aromatherapy humidifier for stress relief and comfort. Designed to fit in any bedroom, nursery, living space, or office, our personal humidifier will help to create a comfortable and healthy environment.
Adding our air humidifier with essential oils will help ensure you experience a good night’s sleep so you wake well rested for the day's adventures. The whisper quiet motor let's you sleep soundly by fighting off dryness in the throat, nasal passages and skin. You can sleep easy knowing that our diffuser humidifier is ETL certified by Intertek's Electrical Testing Labs for safety and reliability. All our electronic components surpass set safety standards to ensure our room humidifier is reliable. And to add on another level of protection, we back our humidifiers with our 2-Year Replacement Policy.
Weight: 2.23 LBS
Perfect Coverage for Your Home, Apartment, Nursery, or Dorm: Our ultrasonic humidifier has a 4 liter (1 gallon) tank that works in rooms up to 300 sq feet and lasts for up to 40 hours
What is the warranty on this product?
Our humidifier comes with a 2-year replacement policy. If anything goes wrong with your unit, we will replace it free of charge.
Can I use tap water or does it need to be distilled/demineralized?
Yes. Tap water is okay to use with our humidifier. We do recommend that you clean it regularly.
How do you clean an Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier?
Cleaning is as simple as using mild dish soap and water once or twice a week. For further instructions, consult the humidifier's manual.
What does an Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier do?
A humidifier converts water to steam, which increases moisture in dry air.
What is an Ultrasonic cool mist humidifier?
A humidifier adds moisture to air by converting water to steam.
All Everlasting Comfort® products come with a Replacement Policy from Upper Echelon Products.
For ANY quality-related issues, we will send you a replacement for free!
Please note that this warranty is not valid unless the item is purchased directly from Everlasting Comfort® and registered under our warranty.
Upon receipt of your purchase, you need to register your product on our website. To register your product, click here.
For any inquiries regarding our warranty or registration, please email email@example.com with your name and order information (if applicable), and we would be happy to assist you further.
To redeem a replacement under warranty, please email us the following information:
-Order Confirmation/Order ID
-Product Name/Title (in cases of multiple orders)
-Brief description of the issue(s) along with picture(s) of the damage (if applicable)
The above guarantee is against defects in materials and workmanship. If anything goes wrong with your product, we will send you a replacement for free. The lifetime warranty does not apply to electronic products or our essentials oils set.
Electronics 2-Year Warranty:
- Gaming Mouse Pad
- Oil Diffuser
- Boot Dryer
- Touchless Soap Dispenser
- Essential Oils Set
- Gift cards
We offer a free 30-day Return Policy for undamaged items. You can return your product for EC-store credit, a different product (Exchange), or a refund to the original payment method.
Refunds or EC-store credit will be processed upon the delivery and processing of the item(s).
For exchanges, we will ship your new item once the original item is received based upon your original exchange request. Exchanges are for products of equal or lesser value.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be returned in the original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Exchange is only 1 item per Order with a product of equal or lesser value. Only rare exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Gift Exchanges are only applicable if provided the Order Number as proof of purchase and is applicable for an Exchange of product(s) of equal or lesser value OR applicable for EC-store credit.
Questions? Get in Touch.
To initiate a Return or Exchange, please complete the following steps:
-Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and specify the item(s) you wish to Return OR Exchange.
-Print the prepaid USPS Return Label that you will receive from our Customer Support and mail back the item(s) using the prepaid Return Label.
-Refunds or EC-store credit will be processed upon receipt of the item(s). For exchanges, the new item(s) will be shipped upon arrival of the original item(s).
Please know that we will provide one return label per product that can be placed directly onto that item. If you are returning more than one item, we will need to provide you with more than one return label.
If other item(s) are included that do not have a specific return label, we will be unable to refund those item(s).
If wishing to exchange item(s) of greater value than the original item purchased, we will provide EC-store credit which may be applied to the purchase of your new item(s).
Transforming your indoor space into a harmonious ecosystem is a breeze with the Everlasting Comfort 4 Liter Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. The benefits of humidifiers are wide-ranging. From helping soothe symptoms of the common cold and flu to providing relief from allergens, you can relax comfortably with the peace of mind that the air you and your family are breathing is safer from bacteria, mold spores, and airborne viruses. And helping to improve your respiratory health is a crucial factor in optimizing your indoor living spaces.
Thoughtfully designed and meticulously built, our ultrasonic humidifier is loaded with features. The filterless design will save you money when compared to other units that require expensive replacement filters. It features an automatic shut-off function and a large four liters (1=one gallon) water tank that lasts up to 40 hours and creates a soft and soothing mist for rooms up to 300 sq ft (square feet).
Our humidifier for bedrooms also includes an aroma tray where you can add a variety of essential oils to help keep the air from becoming dry. It's the ultimate aromatherapy humidifier for stress relief and comfort. Designed to fit in any bedroom, nursery, living space, or office, our personal humidifier will help to create a comfortable and healthy environment.
Adding essential oils to our humidifier will help ensure you experience a good night’s sleep so that you wake up well-rested for the day's adventures. The whisper-quiet motor lets you sleep soundly by fighting off dryness in the throat, nasal passages, and skin.
You can sleep easy knowing that our diffuser humidifier is ETL certified by Intertek's Electrical Testing Labs for safety and reliability. All our electronic components surpass set safety standards to ensure our room humidifier is reliable. And to add on another level of protection, we back our humidifiers with our Two Year Replacement Policy and warranty for ideal coverage.
The Everlasting Humidifier Details
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER - Features a four-liter (one-gallon tank) with a powerful mist output. Our ultrasonic humidifier works in rooms up to 300 square feet and lasts up to 40 straight hours between refills. This makes our air humidifier the perfect room essential for the house, apartment, office, nursery, or college dorm.
- ESSENTIAL OIL TRAY - More than just a humidifier, we added a tray for essential oils. Your new oil diffuser humidifier circulates the oils into the cool mist, giving you a clean, pure, and fresh smelling aroma. This is ideal for creating an aromatherapy experience you’ll love and look forward to at the end of the day. It also makes an excellent humidifier for babies and features a blue LED night light.
- NO EXPENSIVE FILTERS NEEDED - Our ultrasonic humidifier design is filterless, eliminating the need for expensive replacement filters. IMPORTANT: Running the humidifier in humid conditions can cause water accumulation on surfaces. Use a hydrometer to monitor humidity levels.
It is recommended to keep humidity between 40 and 60 percent. Exceeding 60 percent of humidity can cause water accumulation and can damage wood, electronics, and other surfaces.
- AUTO SHUT OFF, WHISPER QUIET - The vaporizer humidifier automatically shuts off when the water level drops to zero. This helps prevent damage to the unit and keeps you safe. Best of all, our home humidifiers are nearly silent, making them the ideal air humidifier for baby rooms and bedrooms.
- ETL CERTIFIED - We took extreme care when designing our room humidifier and back it up by meeting the highest safety standards. The power cord and all electrical components are ETL certified by Intertek to ensure quality, safety, and reliability. Don't go with a competitor that uses inferior parts; go with the humidifier certified to last.
Different Types of Humidifiers
There are many different types of humidifiers, and the one you choose should be based on your needs and the needs of your home. For example, if you’re looking to use a humidifier to help you sleep at night, you’ll want to choose one that is quiet and can run for a long period of time. A loud humidifier would just keep you up. If you’re looking for a humidifier that is safe for children and pets, you’ll want to choose one that emits a cool mist instead of a hot mist.
With these thoughts in mind, here are the different types of humidifiers that are available on the market:
- Cool Mist Humidifiers: These types of humidifiers emit a cool mist into the air using a filter or filterless system. These humidifiers are often easy to clean and very quiet, making them great for use throughout the night and around children or pets. They’re easily the most popular type of humidifier because of how well they work and how affordable they are.
- Within that category, there are a few different types of humidifiers, such as ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers (what we sell) and evaporative cool mist humidifiers. The main difference between these two types of humidifiers is how the vapor is created. Evaporative cool mist humidifiers use a fan, making them louder and not as effective for use at night.
- Warm Mist Humidifiers: These types of humidifiers are often more popular for use with sick people, as the warm mist can help to clear out the sinuses. They emit warm steam, so you’ll experience a feeling similar to standing in the bathroom with a hot shower going. Warm mist humidifiers are also extremely quiet, so they work well for use while sleeping.
Depending on where you live, you may want to choose one over the other. If you live in a warm climate, using a warm mist humidifier will only make you hotter throughout the night. Cool mist humidifiers will help to cool you down, help you get to sleep, and stay relaxed throughout the night.
How To Track Humidity Levels in Your Home
Using a humidifier will bring (for the most part) nothing but benefits into your life. However, there is one thing that you need to keep in mind when owning a humidifier, and that’s the humidity level in your home. You should always aim for a humidity level between 40% and 60%. If the humidity is too low, you can experience dry skin, scratchy throats, and more. If the humidity is too high, there are other risks you may experience. For example, high humidity can encourage bacteria growth and can be dangerous for people with asthma or other respiratory conditions.
To ensure that your humidity level isn’t too high or too low, you should use a hygrometer. A hygrometer is a tool used to measure the humidity in any given space. If you don’t have a hygrometer, there are other DIY ways to test the humidity levels in your home.
For example, you could try the wet and dry bulb test. To perform this test, you’ll need to have two bulb thermometers. For one of them, you’ll keep it dry (using it as normal), and for the other one, you’ll wrap a wet or moist piece of cloth around the bulb of the thermometer.
To calculate humidity, you’ll look at the temperature on the dry-bulb thermometer (this is the temperature of the air in the room) and the temperature on the wet-bulb thermometer (this is the adiabatic saturation temperature or the temperature that water evaporates into the air).
Use the two temperatures that you’ve found and determine your humidity by looking at this table or graph. If your dry-bulb thermometer shows a temperature of 68 degrees and your wet-bulb shows a temperature of 58 degrees, your relative humidity rate would be approximately 55%. You can use this test to determine whether or not your humidity is too high or too low, but if you’re trying to actively track your humidity levels every day, we recommend using a hygrometer.
Everything You Need to Know About Dry Air
Knowing about how dry air works is important when you own a humidifier. Dry indoor air is one of the main reasons that people choose to purchase humidifiers. When the air is too dry, it causes reactions in our bodies that are visible. We purchase humidifiers as a solution to this problem, a way to prevent our bodies from becoming too dry as a result of the overly dry air and evaporation.
The air is commonly dry throughout the winter months. When it gets cold outside, the humidity is wrenched from the air. This process leaves behind only dry, cough-inducing cold air that can make it hard to get restful sleep throughout the night.
Dry air can cause:
- Dry skin and hair
- Dry or sore throat
- Unproductive cough
- Nose bleeds
- Chapped lips
- Irritated eyes
- Trouble sleeping
- Worsened Allergies
If you’re experiencing any of these problems and you live in a dry climate, you’ll probably benefit from purchasing a humidifier.
However, dry air can also damage your living space. Low humidity over extended stretches of time can dehydrate your hardwood floors, causing them to separate or warp in shape.
It can also affect your windows and doors in the same way, making it hard to open and close them. This lack of moisture may even cause gaping between your wall and ceiling. Low humidity can also affect your houseplants, killing them since most don’t thrive in dry air.
How To Clean Your Air Humidifier
When using an air humidifier, it’s important that you keep it clean. Cool mist humidifiers need to be cleaned on a regular basis, according to their owner’s manual. Our humidifiers come with a user manual with detailed instructions on how to keep them clean throughout their lifespan. Because our models are filterless, they’re super easy and quick to clean.
You should clean the water tank of your humidifier every two or three weeks. If you don’t keep it clean, you could risk your mist being filled with bacteria or even mold. To clean the water tank, turn off the humidifier and unplug it. Remove the water tank by turning it counterclockwise to unscrew it from the base.
Dump out any of the remaining water and use a gentle soap and warm water to scrub the inside and outside of the tank. You can also use undiluted white vinegar when trying to get rid of any mineral deposits or white dust that may be present. Make sure to thoroughly rinse the humidifier so that it’s free of soap or vinegar droplets before returning it to the base for its next use.
You should also make sure to clean the base every week or so. Wipe down the whole base using a wet washcloth and gentle soap. Don’t use any harsh cleaning agents on the base or inside the water tank. By gently cleaning your humidifier frequently, you’ll avoid having to use harsh chemicals or having to scrub it aggressively to get out mineral deposits that have stuck to the sides.
Remember that whatever you use in the water tank has a chance of being in your air (and then your airways and lungs) on the next use. Because of this, it’s super important not to use any chemicals or products that would make your air unsafe. Rinse thoroughly and wipe down with a paper towel to ensure that the unit is free from any soap or other cleaners before use.
Can I Use Tap Water in my Humidifier?
If you’re thinking about purchasing a humidifier, you first need to know the basics of humidifier use. Like, for example, can you use tap water in your humidifier? With some products that interact with your body, you absolutely do not want to use tap water.
Tap water is filled with minerals and is generally “un-purified,” meaning you don’t know what’s in it. In the case of water coming into contact with the lining of your nose (a very sensitive place where bacteria grows easily), you could risk a sinus infection.
With humidifiers, this isn’t as much of a problem as it is with some other products. In general, yes, you can use tap water inside your humidifier. Some people prefer to use purified or distilled water, and those are great options as well. Tap water, however, will work in a pinch.
If you choose to use tap water in your humidifier, you may experience some side effects that aren’t exactly desirable, such as:
- Fine, white dust that accumulates in your home around where you’ve placed your humidifier. This white dust comes from hard water due to the heating and cooling of the water that’s released as a vapor. This isn’t harmful; it’s just the mineral content of your tap water.
- Pink mold that forms in the tank. This mold or slime that forms in your tank is simply a result of using tap water. This again is only because of the mineral content in your water. It isn’t anything to worry about, but it should be cleaned out frequently to prevent buildup.
Can You Use Essential Oils in Your Humidifier?
If you’re trying to decide between a humidifier and an essential oil diffuser, we’re about to make that decision a whole lot easier for you! You can actually use essential oils inside of any Everlasting Comfort humidifier. Our humidifiers come equipped with a special tray that’s specifically for essential oil or other add-ins.
By using aromatherapy, you can increase the efficacy of your humidifier. Whether you’re using it for sleep, allergy relief, or skin issues, there are essential oils that you can pair with it to increase how well it works.
For example, if you’re using a humidifier in your bedroom for help getting to sleep each night, you could try using calming scents like lavender or chamomile in your humidifier for an extra boost of relaxation.
If you’re using your humidifier to reduce cold symptoms, you could try using eucalyptus or spearmint to help clear out your couch and sinuses even more efficiently. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s an essential oil to help you feel better.
Can I Use a Humidifier Around Children or Pets?
If you’re looking to purchase a humidifier for use in a home that has children or pets, you need to be a bit more careful about the type of humidifier you purchase. Warm mist humidifiers contain a heating element and let off warm steam. This can burn small children and pets who don’t know to avoid the unit.
Thankfully, our units don’t have heating elements in them, making them safe for use around small children and pets (especially with their auto shut-off feature).
Our humidifiers are actually great for improving skin and coat conditions in both cats and dogs! If you have a pet that’s struggling with dry skin, try putting a humidifier in their favorite room. There should be a significant improvement in the next few days.
Where Should I Put my Humidifier?
When you buy a new humidifier, you may be curious about where you should put it inside your home. After all, where you put your new humidifier will affect how efficient it is in creating humidity inside your home. When deciding where you should put your new humidifier, you should consider the following:
- Are there children allowed in this space? If so, you’ll want to make sure that the humidifier is out of space. While our humidifiers are child-friendly, you’ll want to prevent the humidifier from being knocked over by a child or a pet.
- Are you using the humidifier to help you sleep better? If so, you’ll want to place the humidifier near your bed so that the cool mist output will reach you. The perfect location will be about three feet away from your bed.
- Height. You want to place the humidifier high enough off the floor so that the mist will be effective in permeating the air, but you also don’t want it to blow directly into the ceiling. Try putting it at a medium height, about shoulder level.
- Where are your windows? You want to keep your humidifier out of direct sunlight. Sunlight and direct heat will affect the cool mist that is released by your humidifier.
- If possible, place the humidifier in the center of your room. This will result in an equal distribution of the cool mist. If you can’t place it in the center of your room, place it as close as possible.
Risks of Using a Humidifier
There are so many great benefits associated with humidifier use, but are there any risks? Is there anything that you should be worried about when choosing to use a humidifier within your home?
Here are a few things that you might want to look out for when using your humidifier:
- White dust that leaves a trace on nearby floors and furniture. This isn’t necessarily a risk, but it can be annoying. If this white dust annoys you, use distilled or purified water instead of hard water from the tap.
- Pink mold that accumulates inside the water tank of your humidifier. You need to make sure you’re cleaning this out when you see it. Again, this doesn’t do much harm, but it can damage your machine or cause buildup if you don’t clean it out right away.
- When your humidity is too high, it can make it hard for people who have asthma or other respiratory problems to breathe. If you have asthma or another respiratory problem, you should make sure you’re monitoring your humidity levels closely so that they don’t go over safe levels. Confirm with your doctor before use that a humidifier is right for you.
- If your pets or children, they could knock over your humidifier if it’s within reach. However, this can easily be solved if you put it higher out of the way or in a place that they cannot get to. Also, it’s just water, so it can easily be cleaned up.
Increase the Humidity in Your Home with Our Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
There are so many great reasons to get a humidifier with ultrasonic cool mist technology for your home. If you’re having trouble sleeping, your skin is dry, or you’re experiencing nose bleeds, getting an Everlasting Comfort humidifier may greatly benefit your life. With a lifetime guarantee, quality built units, and great customer service, you’ll be so happy to have purchased an ultrasonic cool mist humidifier from Everlasting Comfort.