Gel Infused Memory Foam Travel Pillow
Bundle and Save 15%
Gel Infused Memory Foam Travel Pillow
100% GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM
COOLING VENTILATION HOLES
INSTANT NECK PAIN RELIEF
ERGONOMIC RAISED LOBE DESIGN
SUPPORTS NECK TILT
UNIQUE CELL PHONE POCKET
I always take a neck pillow when I travel. It's very supportive. I definitely recommend this pillow.
Comfortable Travel Neck Pillow and affordable! I ordered this product on August 11 and I used it on my flight to California on August 16. Let me tell you the Everlasting Neck Pillow was comfortable.... on my neck. To be honest, I have tried other neck pillows and I felt that I was getting choked. The memory foam is perfect and it does take the shape of your neck, I really highly recommend this product. The material does not feel rough on your skin or ears and this is the first time I have ever slept on a plane comfortably. I have a huge phobia of flying, but I put this on, and boooomm I was resting like I was sleeping on my Tempur-Pedic mattress. That's how comfortable this Travel Neck Pillow is.!! Do not take my word for it and buy it for yourself you will not be disappointed. Another thing it comes with some extra accessories it has its own storage bag, adjustable eye mask, and earplugs. You cannot beat that for that price!!! Enjoy your Everlasting Travel Neck Pillow and if you do not have one, get ONE!
Great support for large head & neck
I have back and neck issues. I actually wear this watching tv and it helps so much with neck pain.
Looks like a good product but didn't work well for me
The pillow is to plush. When put around your neck feels like it's choking you. Not a relaxing pillow at all.
Gel-infused and ventilated memory foam
This unique travel pillow features a revitalized design with gel-infused memory foam for optimal comfort. There are also strategically placed ventilation holes that provide a cooling effect for better breathability.
Ergonomic raised lobe design
This is not a typical U-shaped neck pillow; this product has a raised lobe contouring on either side, which allows for increased comfort when tilting your neck from side to side. This design is ideal for those who want to sleep in their seat by resting their head sideways on the soft memory foam pillow.
Convenient cell phone pocket
There’s nothing worse than falling asleep on a plane with your phone on your lap, only to wake up to it falling onto the ground. This product has a unique cell phone pocket that can perfectly fit your phone so you can listen to music while you drift asleep. The pocket also fits in-ear headphones and other small items.
Compact travel set
When you purchase this travel pillow, you’ll be receiving more than just the pillow. You’ll get a full compact travel set, which includes memory foam earplugs, a sleep mask, and a bag to fit all of these things into for easy transportation.
Lifetime replacement warranty
This product comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee, so you’ll never be without your memory foam travel pillow.
There are convenient adjustable straps to keep your pillow in place as you drift off to sleep. Simply tighten the straps to your comfort level and sit back and relax into the gel-infused memory foam.
Whether you’re a frequent flyer, spend a lot of time in the car, or travel by train, this travel neck pillow is absolutely essential. Say goodbye to awkwardly shifting in your chair trying to find the perfect spot to rest your head. With this neck pillow, you’ll be comfortable the second you lay your head back. You’ll be the person that instantly falls asleep and stays asleep throughout the entire journey.
Purchase the Everlasting Comfort travel neck pillow with gel-infused memory foam today and experience comfort and pain-free travel. Pretty soon, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make this purchase sooner!
Material: Gel Infused Memory Foam
Weight: 0.80 LBS
No Longer Struggle with Uncomfortable Airline Seats: Made with premium memory foam, our neck pillow adapts to your shoulders and neck to cradle and support your upper body during long flights
How bulky or packable is this pillow in suitcase or carry on?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow comes in a convenient travel bag that makes it easy for travel and carry on.
Gel infused? So can you bring this through TSA?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow is designed for travel and can be brought through TSA.
What is the product warranty for this product?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow comes with a Lifetime Replacement Policy.
Do you sell different pillow covers for this model so the family knows who’s pillow is who’s? It's hard to tell when we all have the same color.
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow only comes with a black cover.
All Everlasting Comfort® products come with a Replacement Policy from Upper Echelon Products.
For ANY quality-related issues, we will send you a replacement for free!
Please note that this warranty is not valid unless the item is purchased directly from Everlasting Comfort® and registered under our warranty.
Upon receipt of your purchase, you need to register your product on our website. To register your product, click here.
For any inquiries regarding our warranty or registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order information (if applicable), and we would be happy to assist you further.
To redeem a replacement under warranty, please email us the following information:
-Order Confirmation/Order ID
-Product Name/Title (in cases of multiple orders)
-Brief description of the issue(s) along with picture(s) of the damage (if applicable)
The above guarantee is against defects in materials and workmanship. If anything goes wrong with your product, we will send you a replacement for free. The lifetime warranty does not apply to electronic products or our essentials oils set.
Electronics 2-Year Warranty:
- Gaming Mouse Pad
- Oil Diffuser
- Boot Dryer
- Touchless Soap Dispenser
- Essential Oils Set
- Gift cards
We offer a free 30-day Return Policy for undamaged items. You can return your product for EC-store credit, a different product (Exchange), or a refund to the original payment method.
Refunds or EC-store credit will be processed upon the delivery and processing of the item(s).
For exchanges, we will ship your new item once the original item is received based upon your original exchange request. Exchanges are for products of equal or lesser value.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be returned in the original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Exchange is only 1 item per Order with a product of equal or lesser value. Only rare exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Gift Exchanges are only applicable if provided the Order Number as proof of purchase and is applicable for an Exchange of product(s) of equal or lesser value OR applicable for EC-store credit.
Questions? Get in Touch.
To initiate a Return or Exchange, please complete the following steps:
-Contact us by email at email@example.com with your Order Number and specify the item(s) you wish to Return OR Exchange.
-Print the prepaid USPS Return Label that you will receive from our Customer Support and mail back the item(s) using the prepaid Return Label.
-Refunds or EC-store credit will be processed upon receipt of the item(s). For exchanges, the new item(s) will be shipped upon arrival of the original item(s).
Please know that we will provide one return label per product that can be placed directly onto that item. If you are returning more than one item, we will need to provide you with more than one return label.
If other item(s) are included that do not have a specific return label, we will be unable to refund those item(s).
If wishing to exchange item(s) of greater value than the original item purchased, we will provide EC-store credit which may be applied to the purchase of your new item(s).
In all of the travel adventures that you’ve been on, you probably encountered an unfortunate aspect of travel (especially by plane). This problem goes by the name of: Discomfort. Perhaps you have tried other travel pillows and found them wanting. Maybe some of them shed little plastic beads everywhere or didn’t offer adequate support.
In honor of adventurers, those with wanderlust, and people who just want to support their neck while watching TV, we created the Everlasting Comfort’s Gel Infused and Ventilated Neck Pillow. This is the companion that makes traveling just a little bit easier and a lot more comfortable.
Our second-generation neck pillow features a revised formula with 100% premium gel-infused memory foam. Bid overheated pillows goodbye with our strategically placed ventilation holes to enhance comfort and cooling. This travel pillow’s extra plush velour cover provides a luxurious, relaxing experience.
And, unlike standard travel neck pillows, its lightweight, ergonomic U-shaped design features raised lobes for chin support and stabilizes neck tilt as you shift from side to side. It also comes with an adjustable strap to clasp a snug fit. This is ideal for sleeping in your seat during long plane flights or sitting upright in any type of chair.
The travel pillow's unique side pocket fits your phone, accompanying earplugs, and eye mask. And its cover is easily removable, machine washable, and dryer safe. Whether you're a frequent flyer, spend a lot of time in the car, or travel by train, this travel neck pillow is absolutely essential. Say goodbye to awkwardly shifting in your chair, trying to find the perfect sleep position.
With this neck pillow, you’ll be comfortable the second you lay your head back. You’ll be the person that instantly falls asleep and stays asleep throughout the entire journey. Travel in the ultimate comfort and arrive feeling relaxed and refreshed with the Everlasting Comfort Neck Pillow Travel Set.
Whether you’re traveling for business or for pleasure, there’s one thing everyone can agree on: airplane seats are terrible. You know what it’s like to be stuck on a plane for hours, trying to configure your neck and head to fit comfortably somewhere so you can sleep through the flight. If you’re tired of long-uncomfortable flights, it’s time to purchase the Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow.
There are a select few people that can fall asleep instantly, no matter how uncomfortable they are. But for the rest of humanity, a travel neck pillow is an essential item when flying on an airplane. This product isn’t just a travel neck pillow, however. It goes above and beyond to provide optimal comfort for long-distance travel.
Let’s take a closer look at the excellent support this pillow provides:
- Gel-infused and ventilated memory foam: This unique travel pillow features a revitalized design with gel-infused memory foam for optimal comfort. There are also strategically placed ventilation holes that provide a cooling effect when using this pillow.
- Ergonomic raised lobe design: This is not a typical u-shaped neck pillow; this product has a raised lobe contouring on either side of the pillow, which allows for increased comfort when tilting your neck from side to side.
This design is ideal for those who want to sleep in their seat by resting their head sideways on the soft memory foam pillow, so it's perfect for side sleepers.
- Convenient cell phone pocket: There’s nothing worse than falling asleep on a plane with your phone on your lap, only to wake up to it falling onto the ground. This product has a unique cell phone pocket that can perfectly fit your phone so that you can listen to music while you drift asleep. You can also fit headphones and other small items in the little travel pouch.
- Compact travel set: When you purchase this travel pillow, you’ll be receiving more than just the pillow. You’ll get a full compact travel set, which includes memory foam earplugs, a sleep mask, and a carrying case to fit all of these things into for easy transportation.
- Lifetime replacement warranty: This product comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee, so you’ll never be without your memory foam travel pillow.
- Adjustable straps: There are convenient adjustable straps to keep your pillow in place as you drift off into sleep. Simply tighten the straps to your comfort level and sit back and relax into the gel-infused memory foam.
The Uncomfortable Truth About Airline Travel
We all know that airline travel is uncomfortable. If you don’t have the money to spend on an all-inclusive airline suite or even an upgraded seat with extra legroom, let’s face it, you’re probably flying on some low-cost alternative that packs in as many passengers as possible.
And you know what that means? Absolutely no leg room and incredibly close quarters with people you probably won’t become best friends with
And yet, we travel anyway. Airlines are the fastest way to get from point A to point B, so it makes sense for us to prefer them over other modes of travel, like buses and trains. Buses and trains have a different category of difficulties, just in their own ways. However, you can still benefit from the use of a travel pillow on these modes of transportation also!
Planes have many different problems that make us uncomfortable. They’re too cold, the food and drinks are expensive, and most importantly, it’s nearly impossible to take a nap. Even if you’re taking a red-eye, sometimes it seems impossible to fall asleep for the duration of your overnight flight.
Even if you do manage to fall asleep, you’ll almost always wake up with a crick in your neck and discomfort from the weird position you had to contort yourself into to actually fall asleep.
Whether your flight is three hours or 12 hours, getting comfortable is half the battle. Thankfully, our products here at Everlasting Comfort can help you ensure that you’re comfortable throughout the duration of your flight.
Plus, you’ll be able to avoid spending an arm and a leg on travel pillows and other comfort accessories at the airport. So, what are you waiting for? Keep reading to learn more about how our awesome gel-infused memory foam travel pillows can help make your flight tolerable.
How To Choose a High Quality Travel Pillow
When choosing between the best travel pillows, you need to keep in mind that there are tons of options out there for you. Not all of them are going to be amazing, high-quality products. Some of them are going to be cheap or made of low-quality material that can irritate sensitive skin.
Whether they don't have a washable cover, don't offer firm support, it’s important to try and avoid these low-end alternatives. While you may save some money, you’ll get a product that just isn’t as good. Our gel-infused memory foam travel pillow is as integral as your luggage or your backpack: it's a travel must-have.
On top of that, airports almost always upcharge their products, so you can expect to spend $30 to $50 on a travel pillow at the airport, and it might not even be enjoyable to use. It’s a much better financial decision to purchase your pillow ahead of time.
So, what exactly should you look for when you’re picking out a gel-infused memory foam travel pillow? Here are some features that we think you’ll need:
- Made out of the best material. With memory foam that’s gel infused, you’ll get the best of both worlds. That’s maximum comfort and cooling technology. You’ll never have to deal with a sweaty neck with this fantastic product.
- Good design. Our travel pillow isn’t made like the others. Ours has a unique U-shape to it, with raised lobes that contour to both sides of your head. This allows you to rest your head comfortably on the sides while getting the best neck support. Even other memory foam pillows on the market lack this key feature.
- Are there any convenient features? Our travel pillow allows you to tuck away your cell phone to prevent it from falling out of your lap and onto the floor while you’re sleeping. There’s nothing worse than losing your phone in the middle of a nap. When looking for flight accessories, think about how these features will benefit you and how they’ll affect your comfort.
- Are there adjustable straps? While you’re sleeping, you don’t want to have your travel pillow fall off. You can tighten the straps on our pillow so that they’re nice and comfortable while you’re getting to sleep.
- Is the cover removable? You want to be sure that your pillow is easy to clean. Having a removable cover is the best way to quickly clean your pillow between trips. The fact that it is machine washable and dryer safe only adds to its laundry list of impressive qualities.
- Do they offer a lifetime warranty or have a return policy? A lifetime guarantee is a brand’s way of saying that they stand by their products. Here at Everlasting Comfort, we know that our memory pillow is of the highest quality. If you, for some reason, receive a pillow that doesn’t live up to your expectations, we’ll replace it. Backing our products with a helpful warranty is one way we can express confidence in what we make.
Why Memory Foam Is The Best Material To Support Your Neck
Memory foam is clearly our favorite material to work with, and it’s clear as to why. This high-density foam is great for support. When you apply force to the viscoelastic material, it adapts to your body based on your body’s temperature. When you remove that force, it reverts back to normal. This is not the case with inflatable travel pillows.
Memory foam was originally created for NASA airplane seats to be absorbent of the force and pressure that is applied during take-off and travel. After being used in airline seats, the material was popularized for other uses, such as mattresses and more.
This material is a great choice for our comfort products because all bodies are different, meaning that the support that they require is also different. While one person may require more support in one place, another person may require more support elsewhere. That’s why we chose to use memory foam, because it contours to the body of each individual person, offering tailored support to whoever uses it.
Neck Pillows Can Help You Sleep Better
First and foremost, neck pillows are great for helping you get some shut-eye on your long flight. Sleeping on planes can feel borderline impossible, but with the use of our gel infused memory foam travel pillow, you’ll feel like your head is actually resting on the clouds.
Not only will it support your head so that you don’t experience that dreaded neck strain, but it will also give you a place to rest your head for a more comfortable sleep. No longer will you have to lean your head against the window, your hand, or, forbid, the person next to you.
Neck Pain and Problems That Bother Frequent Flyers
While being a frequent flyer may seem glamorous, there are actually some hidden hazards associated with being on airplanes every week. Whether you travel for work or you just enjoy venturing off to new destinations every week or so, you may want to know about some of the effects that air travel can have on the human body.
Some fliers may experience conditions and sensations like:
- Neck pain and body stiffness: If you’re a frequent flyer, you know all too well how uncomfortable it can be when you get off a plane. You have to immediately stretch out your entire body from head to toe in order to feel any sort of relief. Your legs are cramped, your neck and spine are strained, and you’re just deeply uncomfortable.
- Dehydration: When the dry air circulates around the cabin, it can actually cause dehydration in passengers. If you aren’t a frequent flyer, you don’t have to worry about this so much.
However, if you frequent planes, this may start to become a problem. This feeling of dehydration can exacerbate any illnesses you may have, so be careful and make sure to drink plenty of water.
- Deep vein thrombosis: DVT can occur when there’s a lack of movement in the legs. Realistically, it can occur anywhere. But, it’s most common on flights and other modes of transportation because of the lack of standing up or walking around. DVT can lead to blood clots that can cause a pulmonary embolism.
How a Neck Pillow Can Help with Chronic Pain
You may be thinking to yourself, can I only use my travel pillow when I’m traveling? I don’t really travel that much...does it have any other benefits? And the answer to that question is yes. If you struggle with the feeling of neck pain or you have a chronic illness that causes neck pain, you may benefit from using your neck pillow in other situations.
Most commonly, if you were to sit on the couch and watch TV, using your neck pillow may help you keep your neck straight, preventing strain.
On top of that, if you have chronic panic or a chronic illness that causes pain in the neck, it’s extra important to use a memory foam travel pillow when you fly. Flying and trying to sleep without one will exacerbate the pain you’re already feeling, so be sure to use a travel pillow to keep yourself comfortable and free from pain while you’re on your flight.
Chronic illnesses that can cause neck pain include:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Herniated Discs
- Bone spurs
- Central stenosis
- Foraminal stenosis
- Degenerative disc disease
- And more
Other Essential Travel Accessories
To ensure that you have a comfortable flight free of aches, pains, and other discomforts, we’ve put together a list of other comfort items you can use throughout your flight and at your destination to ensure that you’re as comfortable and free from pain as possible:
- First and foremost, you should always take memory foam earplugs and your sleep mask on flights. These will help you drown out the sounds of babies crying and block out any light from the cabin (or if your neighbor refuses to put down the window cover when it’s glaring bright light into your eyes).
- Most airplanes these days are plagued with seats that are far from comfortable. To combat this, consider bringing along a handy seat cushion (we offer both coccyx seat cushions and lumbar back support cushions, both made out of our high-quality gel infused memory foam blend).
Coccyx cushions are perfect for those who have tailbone pain. Lumbar seat cushions can really help those who need general lower back support.
- We also offer a helpful travel footrest that allows you to kick your feet up while you’re on the plane. This can really help with anyone who has circulation issues or anyone who just really hates the lack of legroom available on most flights.
- Another great in-flight option is not paying for the low-quality polyester or rayon fabric blankets that they pass out at the beginning of the flight. Instead, pick a high-quality, insanely soft blanket from Everlasting Comfort. You’ll thank us when you’re high up in the sky, comfortable and cozy.
Get Comfortable at Home and on Work Excursions
Okay, so maybe you’re not the traveling type. Maybe you’re the kind of person who only gets on a flight every once and a while, and instead, you’re looking for something that will spice up your home or your home office.
Well, you’re in luck because we have tons of options for you. Whether you’re experiencing tailbone, hip, or lower back pain, we have so many comfort options that can help you feel better throughout the day, including:
- Our coccyx cutout seat cushion and lumbar back support cushions are a great option for any home or work office. They can help promote proper circulation, digestion, and comfort.
- If you’re really looking to step up your office game, we also have armrests, footrests, and mouse pads available for purchase. They’ll help you ensure that your posture is perfect so that you can work in comfort.
- Our humidifiers and essential oil diffusers are also a great choice for use at home. With humidifiers, you can expect to experience relief from dry air side effects. With essential oil diffusers, you can experience different kinds of relief depending on what essential oils you use, ranging from headache relief to a better night’s rest every night.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How bulky or packable is this pillow in a suitcase or carry-on?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow comes in a convenient travel bag that makes it easy to travel and carry on no matter where the skies take you.
2. Gel infused? So can you bring this through TSA?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow is designed for travel and can be brought through TSA.
3. What is the product warranty for this product?
Our Everlasting Comfort Gel Infused Neck Pillow comes with a Lifetime Replacement Policy. If you need a new one, our warranty ensures that you will get one, free of charge.
Add a Travel Pillow to Your Collection
Whether you’re a frequent flyer, spend a lot of time in the car, or travel by train, this travel neck pillow is absolutely essential. Say goodbye to awkwardly shifting in your chair, trying to find the perfect spot to rest your head. With this neck pillow, you’ll be comfortable the second you lay your head back. You’ll be the person that instantly falls asleep and stays asleep throughout the entire journey.
Purchase the Everlasting Comfort travel neck pillow with gel-infused memory foam today and experience comfort and pain-free travel. Even the most wild of adventures demand the highest of comforts.